Sandra Pascual is our sex therapist.
Sex therapy is a type of talk therapy designed to help individuals and couples with any kind of sexual difficulties or challenges. In a safe and confidential environment, sexual issues can be addressed and discussed, rather than assuming that with time and with strengthening the relationship they will just disappear or improve.
Sandra sees clients with a variety of sex issues/concerns such as:
- Low desire and low interest in any kind of intimacy and sex
- Disparities on sexual desire in couples. Avoiding intimacy and sex
- Anxiety or fear about sex: “performance anxiety”
- Sex after big changes in life: childbirth, menopause, illness, physical disabilities
- Pain during intercourse: Vaginism
- Difficulties getting and/or maintaining an erection
- Premature Ejaculation
- Obsessive, compulsive and/or sexual out-of-control behaviors
- Obsessive and compulsive use of pornography
- Rebuilding intimacy and sex after an affair
- How to talk about sex, fantasies, and desires with your partner