Sex therapy is a type of talk therapy designed to help individuals and couples to reconnect with their own body and have the sex life they want.
In a safe and confidential environment, sexual issues are addressed directly using research-based approaches and theories.
Our sex therapist specializes in:
- Low desire and sexual desire disparities in couples
- Anxiety, avoiding and fearing intimacy: “performance anxiety”
- Intimacy after big changes/transitions in life: childbirth, menopause, divorce, illness, mental and physical disabilities
- Pain during intercourse due to genito-pelvic pain, vaginal dryness or arousal disorder.
- Difficulties getting and/or maintaining erections
- Premature ejaculation and pre-orgasmic disorder
- Obsessive, compulsive and/or out-of-control sexual behaviors (including pornography)
- Rebuilding intimacy and trust after an affair
- “Let’s talk about sex”: how to address topics related to sex, sexual desires and intimacy with your partner.