Rehabilitation Counseling is a holistic approach that views every individual as unique, helping people with physical, mental, developmental, or emotional disabilities live a more independent and fulfilling life.
Rehabilitation Counselors help clients with physical, mental, developmental, or emotional challenges, guiding them towards reaching their full potential and purpose. Through emotional support and guidance, they help clients focus on individual, vocational, employment, or independent living goals.
Who Can Benefit?
- Those diagnosed or identified as neurodiverse (Autism Spectrum, ADHD/ADD, and other learning disabilities)
- Individuals wanting to overcome social anxiety.
- Those stepping back into society/family/work after an inpatient treatment.
- Families/partners/children living with individuals with disabilities.
- Individuals learning to adapt to a significant physical life change.
- Individuals looking to make a career change by rediscovering themselves through career exploration.