Sandra A. Pascual
Licensed Professional Counselor, MA, LPC, NCC
I am the founder and owner of Notus Professional Counseling. Notus started as a solo practice and I decided to expand during the pandemic due to the increasing demand for online services. I am an expert in relationships and sex therapy is my specialty. I help couples improve and build a strong relationship, based on respect and mutual understanding of their individual needs and wants.
I integrate sex therapy with the Gottman method for couple’s therapy, a research-based therapy created by John and Julie Gottman. Both therapies are characterized by being directive and structured.
More about me
I was born and raised in Argentina, and Spanish is my native language. I lived in other countries such as Mexico and China, so I am a first-hand culturally competent counselor.
I am a passionate, direct, empathetic, charismatic, caring and an easy-going person; my therapy style reflects those personality traits. I am an avid reader and actively participating in workshops and conferences to learn about new treatments, methods, and theories is my passion. I love what I do, and you’ll see that from the very beginning. I use humor during my sessions, and I laugh with my clients when appropriate. Since people talk during my therapy sessions about subjects they seldom discuss with others, acceptance and a non-judgmental stance is the basis of my therapy.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Masters Degree: Argosy University
- License No. and State: LPC007091 Georgia
- National Board of Certified Counselors NCC: 245390
- Certification Track Gottman
- Certified Sex Therapist Mexico DF, Mexico
- Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor, Georgia (CPCS): # 651
- Licensed Professional Counselor Association of Georgia: LPCAGA
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists: AASECT