We specialize in adults and young adults using an integrative and holistic approach to help you learn new ways to cope with the challenges arising in your life.
We have a Person-Centered approach, and our basic belief is that you are an expert on yourself. We are just going to guide you and walk with you on your journey to change. We use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Mindfulness, to tailor the sessions to your personal needs.
Areas of expertise include:
- Situational and chronic depression
- Anxiety and panic disorder
- Low self-esteem and self-confidence
- Relational issues of any kind (with partners, children, family members, friends)
- Adjustment issues due to new events/circumstances in your life
- Transitioning to divorce or life after divorce
- Transitioning into parenthood