At Notus Counseling we use an integrative and holistic approach to help adults and young adults coping with the challenges arising in their lives.
Base on the belief that “you are the expert” and knows better about yourself, our therapists will guide you on your journey of change and personal growth. Integrating Cognitive Behavioral, Dialectical Behavioral, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, together with other specific techniques, we will hold your hand during this process of change.
Areas of expertise:
- Situational and chronic depression and anxiety
- Low self-esteem and trust issues
- Relational issues of any kind (with partners, children, family members, friends)
- Adjustment disorder due to precipitation of new events/circumstances in your life
- Individuals with disabilities wanting to improve their quality of life